Infra-Red Surveillance & Observation
High-performance active imaging night vision systems optimized for long-range surveillance. The highlight is the LASER Active Range-Gated Long Range Surveillance cameras providing hi-resolution optical image at long range for detection and recognition of targets during day and night. The systems can be optimized for land, air and sea based platforms.
For more information on ARGC -750 & 2400 please visit www.obzerv.com
- The ARGC-2400 NIGHT VISION CAMERA is OBZERV’s flagship product. It has been engineered to meet the stringent requirements of coastal & border surveillances as well as Critical Infrastructures protection.
- ARGC-2400 THERMOVISION. This new integrated solution builds on the unique performance of Obzerv's flagship product the ARGC-2400 and Flir’s ThermoVision 2000/3000 camera. The cameras are installed together on the same post. The ThermoVision 2000/3000 camera is used for its detection capabilities to scan the horizon. Once a target is detected the operator uses the ARGC-2400 to classify and identify the target.
Costal/Underwater Surveillance Sonar
Founded in 1965, WESMAR is a pioneer in acoustical sonar design and innovative sonar technology, the inventor of the dual prop counter rotating bow thruster, and the inventor of the electronic gyro powered roll fin stabilizers. Following products have been exclusively developed for coastal and marine defense against underwater threats like mines and divers.
- WESMAR Submarine Acoustic Net (SAN)
- Waterside Electronic Barrier (WEB). An array of under water sonar placed strategically on a port entrance, around a vital coastal installation or even a VIP boat or ship provide detection against submersible threats like terrorist divers, mines and other potential threats.
- Patrol Vessel Sonar. An onboard sonar system detects under water explosive mines, divers and even obstacles in shallow waters or while navigating through confined channels.
- Roll Stabilizers. Whether cruising close to home or around the world, how fast you control the roll is everything. A rolling, wallowing boat does not operate at maximum efficiency and over a long course, it can steer a zigzag track. With WESMAR Stabilizers your boat steers a nearly straight course, improving comfort, saving fuel and ensuring safety. A WESMAR triple gyro delivers information about roll velocity, acceleration and the vessel’s unique roll characteristics to a closed proportional hydraulic system which carries our subtle corrections reducing roll to imperceptible levels.
- Bow Thrusters.. A large variety of hydraulic and electric dual prop counter rotating and single prop systems designed for different applications from pleasure boat to commercial applications, from 5 to 350 horsepower, provide precise control to small and large boats alike. The dual prop, counter rotation design produces a rugged and reliable bow thruster that produces about 40% more thrust with the same input horsepower.
|Waterside Electronic Barrier (WEB)
||Patrol Vessel Sonar.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment.
- Talon Precision Strike Glide Weapons
- Mini-Talon Stand-Off Weapon System
- Talon and Mini-Talon Weapon Carriage
- Weapon Guidance Electronic Unit